Thursday, March 31, 2011

~castle~

Assalamualaikum fellas. Ignore the title, dunno what to put actually. The tv series Castle is currently on, so yeah, that's how the title comes up. Just wanna share a few of my 'attire' for this past few weeks (or maybe a month?). Check 'em out yaw..
shawl IlsyaHijab, blouse Dorothy Perkins, jeans HellBells,
shoes AdidasOriginal, bag Mimco (I'll always bring this when I travel)
This was in Philippines

shawl ShawlByVSnow, Zara brown top,
jeans, shoes and bag are similar as the previous picture

snake printed shawl Arzu, blouse Marni, belt from Sunway Pyramid(cant remember the outlet's name),
CacheCache red pants (pronounced as CashCash-if I'm not mistaken), shoes and bag Tod's



Shawl from Gurney Plaza, yellow cardigan Massimo Dutti, green top Forever21,
pants, shoes and bag same as the prvious picture
I'm so in love with the Marni blouse.I bought it in SIngapore Check out the website, the collections are superb!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...