Tuesday, March 1, 2011

~simple~

Assalamualaikum,
Just wanna share my style for a few months back. Only took 1 to 2 shots per occasion. Depending on the photographer(s).



During my trip to Hatyai and Songkla, Thailand.
I was wearing
Najjah floral shawl, Zara brown top, F21 inner top in fuschia, Polo by Ralph Lauren cowboy pants,
Mimco bag, Prada flats 
 
Ilsya Hijab shawl, Somerset Bay wool cardigan, Pull & Bear floral top,
Zara Skirt also worn by Shea Rasol
Chanel classic bag,
unbranded wedges from Hatyai


Pashmina from Gurney Plaza, Shirt from Hatyai, inner top Forever21, jeans,
vintage red bag (a gift bought in Milan a few years back),
unbranded wedges from Hatyai


This is my sis, have to cut of your head too dear.
Pashmina, black top with metal embelishments from Australia (a gift from moi), inner top: ??, pants: ??,
bag: Mimco (Australian brand), high rise boot in soft suede: Zara (super love those)


Shawl Shawls-House, cat blouse from Dorothy Perkins, jeans,
blue bag Prada, flats Prada
 I know, I am simple, not that trendy, I just love fashion, and also beautiful things (clothes, accessories, BAGS). So, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...