Tuesday, April 19, 2011

~june is summer~

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahhi wabarakaatuh..
Wow, it's been a while. Have been busy with so many things lately, well most of them is my work. So much things I have in my mind right now.

1. Finish up your project, pronto!
2. Find out about Euro-trip (this is what I'm waiting for). I want to visit the whole Europe, but don't seem possible. Haha. Just to inform that I've been to London, Edinburgh, Paris, Frankfurt, and Geneve. Am hoping to go to Amsterdam, Turkey, Morocco (is this Europe? hmm, dunno), Dublin, Rome and Florence. What a list 'ight?
3. Shop! I'm going to KL again this weekend (so, hi Pavilion~~), for a meeting on Thursday with Ministry of Finance, and also a chance to SHOP on Thrusday, Friday and Saturday (well, hoping to stay till Saturday if God forbids).
4. Decide on stone designs to be placed on the exterior of my new house, plus the colour to be painted on the walls, plus the lamps (exterior and interior) - trying to avoid heavy looking crystal chandeliers, but we'll see. Ah, the list goes on - planning on the house stuff.

Ok, that was all. Don't have any pics to include here. I've been wanting to post about aurat, which I shared in my facebook. There are much more to learn about aurat. Sometimes we tend to follow new fashion styles, but we forget that aurat is everything, from your body (except the hands and the face) to your behaviour. We'll discuss this later ok guys. See ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...