Tuesday, March 1, 2011

~g & b~


About Giuliana and Bill, I always end up watching the show. It somehow relates me to my life. It’s the way they talk, the way they comment on each others’ statement, their hope of having a baby of their own. I’ve been going to the obstetrician for checkups,. I’ve had undergone a miscarriage like 2 years ago. So the doctor said I will be able to conceive a baby, insyaAllah. So the taking of hormonal pills can help, hopefully, on Allah’s will. There are so much to tell, but I’ll only tell you till that part. Tryla tengok, best la jugak. Most of the times, I turn on to Star World or E! So, what do other people watch? J


Ps1: Oh, I wasn’t fond of the crowded theme I’ve chosen previously (the turquoise background). Yeah, I still love a white background for the content. Soothing to the eyes (my eyes precisely). So, I decided to change back to a white background, with classic wallpapers on the sides. Quite typical (well, it IS from the list of Template Backgrounds).
Ps2: about the preloved sale, I’m new at it, but I was hoping to grow, to be an online businesswoman. I think the prices are really cheap considering I worn so few at times, and the price I bought in the first place.
source: People's magazine March 2010

2 comments:

  1. Luv Giuliana (her short name G which is same like me,G.. I artis gak)& Bill.. So poor I cant watch them from my college, they work so hard to get BB, I saw G's medicines that she should take b4 done IVF, 1 bakol kotw.. So GO kak cintan for BB.. so u get more 'things' to DRESS UP.. besh2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks G :) yup, doing IVF is quite stressful. I'm trying my best here, and thanks for the wish.
    agreed, being able to do dressup will be fun! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...