Monday, March 28, 2011

~the unimaginable~


No, I haven’t watched World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles yet. But I had this dream last two nights. Maybe I was too tired that I dreamt horrifying things. I just came back from KL, and arrived at 1 am. Yeah, I know, I wasn’t the one driving, but still, tired mehh. It may sound funny, but here was how it went:
I was in a house (which looked like a very futuristic house), which I knew (in the dream) that it was my house. Then something strange happened, some kind of laser beams shoot into a koi pond and mutated  all the koi’s (or carps) to a humanly figure (except that they didn’t have necks, and have really big bulky body muscles – imagine.. FISH). It was scary (to me) time tu la, memang lawak bila pikir balik, I admit that. Then they started killing all the citizens on our planet, there were many of them, maybe mutated from other ponds as well. There was also a huge spaceship up in the sky (like the one in Independence Day, only bigger). Ok, so I ran away with my husband, and suddenly my husband was gone, which I assumed he was dead (again, in the dream. Nauzubillah). I met two ‘koi mutants’ while I was running on my own. And then one of them shot me, on my stomach. They said they wanted to kill the baby in my womb. I cried hopelessly, but I kept on going. I didn’t know that I had a baby in my womb (in the dream). (Memang takut pikir bab ni, maybe I was too stressed about getting a baby. I should chill out a ‘lil bit more YOSH!). Until I reached a house (a kampong house, rumah papan kaler hijau – siap ada kaler lagi yaw). The house was owned by a man and his wife. The man was Rosyam Nor (erk, I’m not fond of Rosyam Nor, didn’t know why he’s in my dream). But in that dream, he’s not the artist, but he was like a traditional tabib. He helped me to get the bullet out of my belly, and he succeeded. Bukan selalu kena tembak kt perut mati ka? Tu la mimpi. My baby couldn’t be saved. I was so sad. I rested for a few days at his house while outside the war against humans and aliens and mutants were happening. The world started to tear apart, the sky started to turn orange, and that was it. I woke up panting as the alarm beeped. It was 6.23am, which is the time I set my alarm to go off.  So then, I get up for the Subuh prayer. Yeah, maybe it was a reminder to wake up for Subuh Prayer. Orang kata time Subuh if you were asleep, there will be disturbance from Satan, tu yang mimpi pelik2 tu. Nauzubillah. Rasa macam kiamat pun ada. Tu baru mimpi, dh ketaq kot. Imagine the real ending of our world, I am petrified. Ya Allah, lindungilah hamba-hamba Mu ini daripada api neraka, bukakanlah pintu hati kami untuk sentiasa bersama dengan Mu, be it night or day, be it while we’re in good health or bad, be it when we’re free or busy, be it when we’re rich or poor, be it when we’re young or old. Amin.

Have you guys ever dreamt of the final day, or Hari Kiamat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...