Friday, March 11, 2011

~random~

Did I say I'm gonna do a lottsaaa blogging? Here goes. 

Large net scarf, blue blouse, pastel pink pants all from Zara,
bag Fendi, shoes Prada (yeah I know always the same ones)
I've been buying a few things for my new house, including this one seater sofa which is very colourful. I bought it at iwannagohome in KLCC. had to go to KL for two weekends in a row to get this one. I also ordered dining table in Damansara, and also met an Interior Designer from Canada who designs his own furniture and has a factory! That what makes the price lower than other places, considering he has about 40 different materials from PU and leather. You can see there are materials in black crocodile prints and silver snake prints (love them, but they were not my concept). So we decided to try the brown cobra prints from PU and the crushed velvet (velvet like, but more unruly-looks natural). We're going to see him again to finalize the order. He had helped us prepare the design (arrangements of the sofa) for our living area, FOC! And he was totally nice, he said he would like to come to our new house in Alor Setar. He said he always go to Hatyai to purchase some decorations, which are cheaper. This story stops here. Gonna tell you more once I've seen him. Maybe not this week.
my new love
Haha, tak banyak pun cerita. Saja ngada..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...