Tuesday, February 1, 2011

~caring labels~

I am always conscious on taking care of my clothes. Be it washing, drying or ironing. Here are a few guides on garments caring instructions, learn the symbols J







I mostly dry my favorite clothes using a hanger under the shades. Drying under the shades instead of direct sunlight surely make a difference. Under the sunlight, the clothes may be too dry, the garment becomes hard. Under the shade, well, you will be satisfied with the result, a soft texture, almost like new (if it is not wrinkled). As for bleaching, I only use it (Vanish only, never the conventional bleach) to remove stains on Mister Partner’s working clothes (he operates machines sometimes). I send to the dry cleaners for most of my silk clothes (blouse from Zara mostly), cause the washing instructions says so. But if I’m too lazy or stingy to go to the dry cleaners, then I’ll wash using only Softlan with lots of water. Wash in it like just a few dip in the water (never soak- cause I believe the textures will be sucked by the water, haha, no I'm not joking), and line dry. But that’s if the clothes has one plain colour only. If it has a few colours, then I’d be worried, cause the colours might ruin the clothes. So, I'll send them for dry cleaning. But I don't think I have a silk blouse with various colour imprints, so I save on dry cleaning cost. That's all from me, tata..
Images and explanation of caring labels from apparelsearch and mistupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...