Thursday, January 27, 2011

~about work~

It is not that busy here in Alor Setar. I worked in a comfortable environment here, not that hectic and pumped up like if you’re in KL (I imagined it that way). Mister Partner works in Penang, so it is busy for him on weekdays, driving to Penang and back. I really appreciate what he’s done for me. I’ve tried staying in Sungai Petani so as to be fair between us. He headed to Penang and me heading to Alor Setar. But we moved then, because it was tiring for me, causing me a miscarriage (might be one of the strong reasons, allahu’alam).
OK, the entry is on MY work. On a Thursday, our work ends at 3.30 pm. This is to match up the total working hours of other government departments working on a Friday. So us, having Thursdays as our final day of the workdays, get to end ours earlier. Isn’t that great? There had been a few changes of work time before, such as before this our Sundays was given a 2 hour 15 minutes break (12.15 to 2.30), with no Friday prayer to attend to, just go home and sleep J After that the state government change again, to a normal working hours, then this new plan comes.
What do we do going off so early? The girls conducted an aerobic session! It really got me sweaty and fresh.  I like it. We always end up our session with a chicken dance or the pocho-pocho dance. It was very fun and haunting I would say. No wonder those makcik-makcik like pocho-pocho so much. You’ll easily learn the steps if you can catch up with the tune.
Ahh, been delaying to post pix, unfortunately, not now. Maybe later. In the meantime enjoy my entry in text mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...