Tuesday, February 1, 2011

~kawaii donashi~

Happy birthday to Justin Timberlake (31 Jan), and ME J yup, my birthday was yesterday, turning already-29, and I celebrated in the most simple way, cause it was a Monday. BUMMER! But all in all, it was one of my favorites. In the morning I had to go to a management meeting, until one. Then I went to Tesco during lunch break with my friend, which ended up in a massive traffic. But I was so excited that I get to buy Donashi’s (Donuts in the form of shushis - I like) from Big Apple to celebrate with colleagues of my office level. I never tried one, and it quite surprised me (yeah, the taste is the same with them we call DONUTS), hence taste-wise: very nice, appearance wise: extremely kawaiii. So, here’s a pic, you’ll feel like drooling, but won’t have the heart to eat them. So then, celebrated with colleagues in the office during working hours (ahah, we always do that on birthdays).
ain't them cute?? - pic from iphone cam
Later in the evening, I went to play badminton at a primary school nearby with Mister Partner and his sisters. I think I’m getting fitter from playing badminton as I was not that tired (always hard to catch a breath before), I think Mister Partner was much more tired. Cos he was bullied by us girls, hekhek. After that we went to pray Maghrib at the mosque, and then straight to dinner. Well, dinner was a non-candlelight theme, non-fancy-restaurants, only the food court. Yup, the food court, which has an amazing Kuetiau Th’ng I’ve ever tasted. Delicious to the bones (I made that up, hadn’t I, the bone thing?). Every taste into my mouth makes me (and Mister Partner) praising the makcik. Terer betoi makcik tu. By the way, do you guys know what is kuetiau th’ng? Ok, pronounce it as Teng (as in ben in burn - did you get what I mean?). It is like kuetiau soup with chicken, except that it has lots of black pepper powder in it (so be cautious of its extra hot taste, try consuming it with green chilli- we call it cabai melaka).  Did I mention that my birthday was also my wedding anniversary? J Turning 3 yesterday. Hmm, maybe I should get a better celebration this weekend. I love you Mister Partner~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...