Thursday, February 10, 2011

~the honeykoyuki style~

Honeykoyuki or better known as Fatin Liyana was one of the few bloggers which made me want to create a blog myself.

Fatin, I copied your lovely pic. Tumpang lalu..

Her stories are always exaggerated (in a good way), making us blog hoppers to read her every single word. What I also like about her is her sense of fashion, pretty much different from most of us, but oh so suit her! The combination of colours, matched or unmatched, she can work them all. There’s a comment in my sis FB, have a look:

Isn’t that a big fashion influence? Well, we doesn’t wear exactly like she does, but was inspired (not by her only, but by all hijabi bloggers. Honestly, I started with hers). That's all guys.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...