Sunday, February 20, 2011

~preloved preview~

I have been delaying on this preloved sale thing. Been scared should there be no one to buy. But it’s worth the shot. Do comment on what you like and what you would prefer to see / buy. Below is a preview of the few of my preloved, which basically don’t fit me LOOSEly anymore. They’re tight on me now. Haha, biasala kot sebab orang kata kalau kawin naik badan kan. Saja nak sedapkan hati.. But gaining weight is not bad at all, from 44 kg when I was 20, then 48 kg when I was 25, and now.. maintaining 52 kg at 29! Kinda ok I think. Have experienced 54 kg max. But 54 kg made me less active, more sleepy and lazy, which ended in stress, and tiredness.

So guys, wait for it ya, been editing since last weekend. But was delayed as I was in KL, sending some stuff to my aunt there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...