Tuesday, May 31, 2011

~i dream of shopping~

Well, shopping is never a dream actually, because I tend to make it come true J Been browsing a few things, and these are a few of my wishlist, from DKNY and Zara:

DKNY, this style is suitable for my next Euro-trip. But I don't think I would wear it like that. Mister Partner would never approve me of wearing jumpsuits.

Also DKNY, I like the combination of colours. Choosing not to go overboard with vibrant colors, DKNY opt to add in splashes of a lighter shade of orange. LOVE it!

So, move on to ZARA, these lines are available in Zara stores this month. I would love to travel in these simple colour combinations:



And just look at THESE colours! :



Browns are popular last autumn/ winter, but they'll still look great anytime. My sis already owns this dress. Hmm, jealous of her (though I don't think it's suitable for me).

Zara.. sells shawls with various patterns, and I always like 'em, cos they're in a large size, like 2.5m x 1m (approximately imagining in my head). These are a few which I would like to have! Pleaseee..



Oh, and Alexa, don't forget her! Mulberry's Alexa handbag. Love the scenes they took with Alexa as the sole traveller.


But that is another Alexa, I would like to have this one. Can I buy it online, Mister Partner? (I always ask him cos sometimes I like to hear him say know, and then I have a reason not to buy, brilliant 'ite? :) But still, it would be great to have one *drooling*). The colour is so in season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...