Monday, June 13, 2011

~time~

Assalamualaikum,
Yes, time is not being friendly to me since early of the month. I've been longing to write, so much that I can't resist writing NOW. I'm in my office, working; cause it is working time you know. I've been up to a lot lately, as mentioned on my previous posts. Usually I have the time to draft in Microsoft Word, but now, I've to go impromptu. I've been seeing the O&G (obstetrician and gynecologist) at the public hospital for treatments of my unexplained infertility. Unexplained here was because of the good results from the tests conducted. Well, we can just hope for the best. I want to tell you what I've been through, but my mother said to keep it to yourself, not announcing it to anyone. My mother also reminded me not to be carried away or get too excited when it comes to pregnancy, be cool and to always pray for His power to ease our hardship.

The view from my office at Level 12. Ain't it peaceful :)
See ya fellas. Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...