Monday, May 30, 2011

~the geli glee~

Assalamualaikum folks J How’d you been doing? Alhamdulillah, hope for all the best to all of you. I watched Glee season 2 almost every week, but I skipped 2 or three episodes lately. That is simply because Glee becomes geli-er (disgusting? hmm, funnier – in a negative way) for each episode. Because they seem to stress on being a gay, lesbian or -  homosexual, and to be cool about it. If I have a kid, I wouldn’t watch this. This is totally against the teaching of Islam. We are now educating our Muslim children of tomorrow with this phenomenon. In rural areas like Kedah, Perlis, we seldomly (never at the moment) encounter these people. But in the more advanced places, there are quite a lot of them. The most important thing is to constantly learn about Islam, by going to mosques and attending majlis ilmu to always remind us that the only important thing is to serve ourselves to Allah, that Allah has all the power and the will to give and take whatever He wants. There are also mediums like the radio (IKIM.fm) or Kedah.fm which have teachings and sharing the knowledge of Islam, and then the Internet.
I pray for all of them Muslims to go the correct path as what Islam teach us to be. I don’t know if I’m the right person to point out about this. But we can always help other muslims to be reminded right? J I’m improving myself too, in a small way. I’m not saying I’m right, but it’s a responsibility of mine to share it with you guys (though it’s just a teeny tiny bit).
With that, I end this post with a video clip from Glee. Love the song, but please ignore the message they’re trying to point out there, which they think is positive but they’re truly not.

p/s: Boring2 tengokla jugak Glee ni, sebab best dengar lagu2 yang reminded me when I used to write the lyrics by listening (not googling like now) J Toodles~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...