Thursday, May 12, 2011

~europe perhaps?~

Assalamualaikum guys,

I was actually planning to go for a vacation, hopefully Europe. But my parents are concerned since the news about the death of Osama was spread. We haven't made any bookings yet. I. am planning to go to a travel agent tomorrow, just to get the idea of how to travel there. I would love some adventure, like exploring the cities on a bike, travelling on trains, going up a hill and so much more. I was thinking of backpacking, but mister partner said that it would not be necessary. Travelling during the summer might be easy I think. Cos I've been to Europe during the winter, and we brought the largest baggage cos of the size of the clothes (they're thick). So this summer would be lighter in terms of baggage, but would be heavier in terms of costs! The flight cost is 2 times higher compared to winter times. But hey, this is the time.
the last time mister partner and i went to paris, these are what we got
So maybe we'll take AirAsia to Paris, then go to Brussels, then Amsterdam. The rest we'll see. Maybe they'll be changes as to where we'll actually go. Maybe we'll visit Geneva again. Cos the last time we're there we only manage to visit a relative, nowhere else. I've gone to London two times, so nope, I won't go there again this time.

Oh, and I ordered Ipad2 online, and it was expected to arrive on 27 May 2011. Hope it'll be on time. I also got myself the cover, and it's gonna arrive tomorrow. Apple ships their stuff separately according to availability. Can I update my blog thru Ipad? Mister partner already has one, the earlier version though, but I'd never tried to update my blog there. What I expect from this Ipad is to take pictures from its camera, and update my blog with pics and all. Wouldn't that be great? Hmm.. I'll continue fantasizing now... Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...