Tuesday, November 30, 2010

~Shopping is the Best T H E R A P Y~

Hey, I would love to be in therapy for the rest of my life! (..if... it didn’t cost me that much. LOL. Like that can happen). I’ve been treating myself to a lot of shopping this month. A few shawls (yes, I’m beginning to wear them every weekend – throwing out the bawals – well, not literally). And now I’m buying more online! Urgh, I hate that I shop endlessly. Tp sayangla tak beli, kan2? J
I’m currently into animal prints. I’ve bought 2 pieces of textiles from Jakel Shah Alam, which combines a tiger print top and a toned skirt. That would be my new baju kurung, which I can’t wait to see how it turns out. Maybe I’ll show you guys once it’s ready from the tailor. I have also bought a leopard printed top from Zara. Another one I’m looking into is a leopard printed cotton shawl. I will buy it online later this evening. Wah, so nice, and I can’t resist from shopping online. Well, if you can, how’d you do it? Bagila tips J Bukan takmau shopping online lagi, tapi nak try to reduce. Here I am, saying this thing, and yet still doing online shopping nonstop *__* HELP.
There’s more; I’ve been longing to have this bag from Mulberry, with real leopard skin, and also MiuMiu’s leopard printed clogs. They’ll both complement all my other animal prints collections.  They’ll be in my wish list which will remain.. a WISH LIST. Haha..
image from comment.com

image from bizrate.com
Selalu cakap merapu kan? Orang Kedah cakap mereben. Haha. Straying off dunno exactly what to say. Anyways, thanks a bunch for reading this entry.
p.s: lynn-thegudigudigurl, you’re my first follower, gonna follow you too. Thanks a lot, terharu I tau *teary*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...