Sunday, December 5, 2010

~Tribute to fellow blogger~

Assalamualaikum semua,
Know what? I’ve come across a blogger, Zafirah Hanis, which is also a Kedahan (ye kot); though maybe I don’t declare myself as total Kedahan cos almost 20 years of my life was spent in Perlis, since kindergarten till the end of my university. She’s a petite and uber cute and sweet looking. Well, I didn’t greet her face to face, just manage to glance at her (I recognize her straight away) as I was already going into the cinema hall. She was at the snack counter. I was with my husband, (besides me being so shy), is another reason I don’t greet her. Well, she doesn’t know me either. It would be rather weird if I go: “Hi, hmm, adik ni blogger kan? Akak dok follow blog adik. Comey la adik ni. Hik3. Nk tgkap gambar x?” Well, don’t know how it would have turned out J

Looking at how cute and fresh she was, I think maybe I’m too old (in this blogging thing). And I’m married. Married girls create blogs about their kids, but me.. no kids (yet.. pray for me), so the story would be about me. So, here are some of my weekend outfits. I’m not into quirky looks (it suited Zafirah Hanis so well though) but a little simpler looks, like these pics below. Enjoy!! (stripes, geometrical, flowers and leopard prints).
(Arzu shawl, Topshop stripe top, zara army green long sleeve tshirt, jeans from Bread&Butter, Loewe bag, shoes Sembonia)
(Sugarscarf cotton shawl, Roxy long sleeve top, Message long blouse, Esprit jeans)

(Sugarscarf gypsy shawl, F21 cardigan, vintage flower top, Zara jeans, and flats J )
(Arzu shawl, Zara blazer jacket, Promod leopard top, AX snake print jeans, LV bag)

Oh, did I mention I watched Rapunzel? Ahhh, I’m so in love with the movie, the characters, the sceneries, the 3D technologies, the details (oh how each strand of her hair is made in detail – incredible, Subhanallah - I was in awe throughout the movie, and laughing out loud of course).. I’m still in fantasy right now, even after like almost 24 hours since I watched the movie. I would HIGHLY recommend this movie. I don’t know how’s Harry Porter gonna turn out, but I’m sure this one will top it off undeniably. (though I really love Harry Porter – just don’t yet have the time to watch it – yang ada semalam tak sempat nak semayang asar lak). I read the book. Nice one J Can't wait to watch that next week (harap2 la).

2 comments:

  1. ya allah sis. teharuuu.
    :') next time tegur saya k. would love to know u! hehe.
    hopefully jumpa lagi. btw, akak di kedah stay mana ya? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. akak baru start blogging, tu pun sbb suka sgt belek2 blog org. n u're 1 of 'em.
    akak stay kt jln pegawai. so slalu la p as mall tu, dekat ja. it was nice bumping into u.. and, hopefully leh la tjumpa lg nanti :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...