Tuesday, November 23, 2010

~memories~

Assalamualaikum gorgeous people :) I'm really happy to see a post by Sharifah Kirana, (a professional and renowned designer) on my wedding. Wah, it was a 2-years-ago post. Dah lama dah. But it reminds me of the beautiful wedding dress, and all the settings, likey likey :D

Really like what Sharifah Kirana has done to my dress, but I can't wear them now, I'm not as slim as during the wedding day (xsempat makan puas pun for that whole 2 days). Of course la badan naik like after a year of marriage. Dont know how other ladies out there can maintain even after having kids! Applause to them.

So, back to the topic, check out her design by clicking on her name above. You'll surely love her work :)

Here's a piece my sis bought, which I think is superb.  I'd get it if she hadnt seen it first. Haha.. Dont wanna post my wedding pix, just check out her blog *wink*


courtesy to Sharifah Kirana

Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...