Thursday, November 4, 2010

~first humble entry~

My first entry is this. I have never imagined I would be writing in a blog, like ever. I'm pushing myself to just try it out. Can I, I mean try it out? I think bloggers should be committed to blogging, agree? :) My reason for blogging is that I've been surfing on great fashion bloggers for the last few months. I didn't think that blogging (reading or writing) would be so much fun! At first I came across international bloggers from Australia, USA and so on. But then I came across bloggers from Malaysia. Wow, they're much more related to me (their fashion sense, and their lifes). Applause to all Malaysian bloggers, and I hope to be part of them :) Thanks for reading this ever so boring entry of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...