Monday, July 25, 2011

~alora roma~

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullah gorgeuosess,
Yup, the final destination of the trip was in Roma, Italia. I would leave it to the pictures to do the talking, alora?


Chestnuts anyone? My mother loves them.
Council?
The arch beside the Colosseum, can't remember the name. Malas nak Google.


Inside the Colosseum

A mutant?


Oh, I remembered the guide's story about Rome's war with the 'Barbarians'. Barbarians comes from the word beard, hence the Bearded Men. The Barbarians won in the war. Come to think about it, the war was actually against the Muslim, Saidina Umar al-Khattab's team (correct me if I'm wrong). It is written in the Holy Quran that Islam would have a great victory against Rome and Spain. Wallahu'alam.

That's all folk. See ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...