Monday, January 10, 2011

~painting on the face~

Wearing shawls should be with makeup on, kalau tak.. habis. If you have a very fair, flawless, well-toned skin then it’ll be ok. I at least have to put the foundation on (of course), blusher, lipstick, and eyeliner. There, quite a work right. But that is always during the weekend, never to work, or going out to eat around my town area. Cincai ja time tu. I love to save mostly everything for the weekend; my favourite clothes, my favourite shawls (never worn a shawl to work you know J), over-the-top makeup, bling blings, standout shoes, contact lenses (I wear glasses to work- most of the times sticking to the 8 hours lens-wearing rule, cos i can’t stand the dryness and irritations).. ahh, countless.  People at work would say I’m a simple girl, not stylish enough. And FYI, I don’t care J Cos I like it this way. Always waiting for the weekends to really style myself up (maybe not that stylish as the SCARFLETS and those fashion bloggers out there). Maybe I’m lazy, but that’s who I am. Terima kasih.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...