Tuesday, January 25, 2011

~fresh~

So here I am, my first time posting an entry using my dell at HOME. Never had the time to do this at home, cos most of the times: watch tv, doing houseworks, sleeping, playing games.

FYI, I've been thinking of selling a few of my preloves. Never thought of doing this thing, but my closet can barely accomodate my clothes. Most of the preloves was a size M or 8. Because now I'm wearing size L, or 12. Do you think anyone would buy?

I can't think writing here at home. So much going thru inside my head right now. Better get a shower. Freshen myself up. Oh, mentioning of taking a bath, I'm currently in love with the OLAY 7 in 1 Shower Cream + Body Butter in Extra Nourishing which moisturises your skin instantly. Maybe cos it's not gel based, plus the body butter texture is perfect for anyone. There is no such thing as an over moisturised skin. Love it. Totally recommending it. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...