Thursday, December 16, 2010

~Hana vs Yuna~

Salam semua,
Haven't have the feel to post till now (still is). But I still read the blogs I followed. Really psyched to see (pix only) Yuna vs Hana's event, and all those gorgeous ladies. How I want to dress like all of them. Been thinking of buying myself a maxi skirt, preferably cotton. I haven't worn any long skirts since year 2000, at that moment gypsy skirts. I didn't look any good in them. I have decided not to wear skirts since then. Besides, there was a time girls like to wear ladylike skirts, material: chiffons, A lines. In my opinion, those skirts only suits petites,with slender figures. Not me. Haha.. But with this current trend, using a much thickier material than chiffon , is very eye-soothing (sejuk mata memandang) and comfortable (wear it lose). Do you think I would look short? Cos sometimes I overthink.. I seldomly wear heels (prefer flats), so this might make me look shorter. But hey, there is a guest to YunaHana's event wearing maxi skirts with flats!! (I imagined her in flats – sebab tak nampak pun). She looks so cute. Here's the photo.  
Credit to counthethread, amazing pix.
 Referring to my previous post, FYI, I’ve watched Harry Potter, and also Rapunzel in 3D. Harry Potter was less interesting than expected. Read the book, so kinda disappointed they left out important stuff. No spoilers here, kot2 ada more details in the second part, mana tau kan J I was reminded why I never want to watch 3D movies EVER. Rapunzel proves it all. 3D is quite dark (with or without the 3D glasses), no details can be seen. I have to strain my eyes to focus on the details of the CGI, but no, blurry gila kot. Not worth the money. This is my second time watching movies in 3D, and I’ll never ever want to watch it again.  But I don’t know. Maybe you guys like to watch in 3D? Tell me. I really really wanna know J

Hey, I’ve bought Vogue British with Emma Watson on the cover. I was attracted to her style, her model face, that’s why I bought it. Here’s a preview.
  
And this is me going out (nak jugak tunjuk sikit kan J )
polkadotted yellow shawl Arzu, gold top Topshop, grey cardigan Promod, bag LV
 Bye I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...