Sunday, December 19, 2010

~Mulberry, oh Mulberry~

Assalamualaikum J Wah, so happy today, cos I went shopping yesterday, and I found the skirt I’m looking for. Maybe not that thick as I’d imagined, it is more flowy and the colour’s purple! Kinda interesting don’t you think? I’m gonna give out just the clues now, I’ll show them once I wear them next weekend. I’m going to Singapore, which means.. more shopping! Ya Allah, memang tak terkejar dengan current fashion trends. But my husband and I said we’re going to take it easy in Singapore. Take a walk, eat, window shopping (hopefully I can manage), maybe get on rides at the Universal Studios in Sentosa Island?
Yesterday (my weekend here in Kedah, Friday and Saturday), I went to Penang (where I went shopping). Went to the night bazaar at Batu Feringghi, and got myself a Lacoste and Paul Frank’s inspired tshirt at RM 25 total. Ok la kan? I was attracted to a Mulberry inspired sling bag in brown (like cowboy brown). Cantik kot, tapi the first price he gave was RM250. Wah, seems illogical. I bargained for RM 80, but he can’t give me. So I left, feeling so disappointed (crushed L ). Cos I promise myself not to buy a bag if its price is over RM 100. Let it be. Let it be.
Unfortunately, no pix this time. Stay tuned~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...