Thursday, January 5, 2012

~the year i reach 3 series~

Assalamualaikum,

Yeap, this year I'd be 30. End of January, not far ahead. I think I'm ready for it. But thinking I don't yet have any children, I don't want to be 30. Not for any other reason. Just that, full stop.

Shawl Gap, blouse and skirt Zara, bag Prada

Shawl Somerset Bay, dress ThePoplook, jacket Zara,
wedges Payless, bag YSL, necklace Topshop

Shawl Arzu, stripe short and pants Zara, shoes DKNY

Shawl Zara Man, top Dorothy Perkins

Shawl, top, boho skirt all Zara

Shawl Zara, linen bolero Laura Ashley, coral top F21
So that is all. Wishing you a Happy New Year! Alhamdulillah we get to live another year.

Salam.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful styles.. If someone see how you style up, they wont know you turn 30 this year ;)

    Blog walking... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visit and the compliment:)That's how to avoid 30 I guess, dressing up younger.
    Gonna check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...