Wednesday, January 4, 2012

~beijing fashion sense~

Assalamualaikum fellas,

Well, it's not really Beijing's, by my fashion sense to be exact. I just love mixing colours anywhere anytime. I don't really adore as much when it comes to Autumn/Winter fashions, as they tend to go towards nude, black, grey and sorts. Very natural, earthy toned colours. It's not like I don't wear them at all, it's just that mix and match can be quite fun!

Pashmina from Star Parade, Alor Setar, coral (almost red) cardigan Zara,
leopard printed top Promod, jeans DKNY, shoes LV

Floral shawl Paul Smith, jacket Esprit, turquoise pants Zara

Leopard printed shawl Queensbay Mall, Penang, jacket and striped top Zara,
cowboy pants Ralph Lauren

Pashmina Gurney Plaza, Penang, neon yellow top DKNY, others repeated


My favourite things (Gucci bag, Esprit jacket, Zara gloves)
taking a rest on the Great Wall (what am I talking?)

Seeing these pictures make me wanna go on vacation again :)

Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...