Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2102.2012

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullah lovely bunch,

It's been a while. Been having loads of work these past month. Last night I sent Mister Partner to the airport. He went to Iksan, Korea to train the engineers there. His boss wanted him to stay for 2 whole weeks. But he said he'll try to talk to his boss. Maybe it can be reduced to 1 week.

I have runny nose right now. My eyes and nose are all itchy, I can't stop sneezing. Hope it all stops. Because I need to be strong these days onwards.

(Hmm, my post sounds serious. Can't help it - sorry guys).

Despite the complain (not exactly, just something I want to tell), I am thankful to Allah, Alhamdulillah for everything.

This is just one of my experiment using an iPhone app. Just some of the things beside my bed.


Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...