Monday, November 14, 2011

~online daydreaming~

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullah,
Been dreaming of buying Dr Martens' high boots. I never knew that they're so stylish and colorful and comes in lots of design! I only knew them thru the Lookbook email notifications. Then only I checked them out. Haha. Noob! Maybe I'm too old?

I have those Timberland signature yellow boots (like the image below), but they're not as comfortable as my gold Louis Vuitton boots, which I don't think they often make. Both of them have traveled with me around the world. Can I have a new pair of boots? Lets start.. daydreaming..


Source: Google

These are only a few of my favourites. I don't know if they're comfortable though. Anyone can help? Cos the price's quite reasonable.

I'm currently into blue. And this one has no lace, kinda different.


Floral and paisley's print would always be in my wishlist, anytime.

This is not actually my style, but I think they're cool.

Always love animal prints. Love the cheetah one's better.

Shiny. I think I'm bold enough :)
Yeah, I know. They're kind of the same style, but I said I like boots, and the most relevant to our country is ankle high boots. People would start staring if we wear knee high boots (or halfway to the knee), though they're actually beatiful, such as these:

Even the way they tie the laces' are different. Sleek.

Black with roses, classic.
 These pair of boots is for those who haven't yet worn Dr Martens, they're light, cute and comfy looking to start with. Suitable for our casual day in Malaysia too!
I am soooo gonna buy them (read it like a bimbo- please excuse me). They're all beautiful. But buying shoes online might not be easy, I don't know the size. Although they do provide size guide, but when it comes to shoes, I need to try them out myself. Hmm,  maybe that reason would save me money :) But maybe Mister Partner would like me to have one? OK, that would be a way to stop daydreaming and make it a reality. Hah!

Ciao!

Dr Martens boots, source: Dr Martens 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...