Sunday, November 20, 2011

~beijing's late update~

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahhi wabarakatuh,

I went to Beijing with Mister Partner and the rest of 37 colleagues during the final week of October.

Beijing was not as I expected. Autumn welcomed us with amazement. The yellowish, reddish leaves were so beautiful, I can’t take my eyes off of them every time I passed by them (mostly on the bus). There were still lots of green leaves on willow trees, which were plated everywhere. They were so eerily beautiful.


And the most awaited place of all, the Great Wall of China. And it didn’t disappoint me AT ALL. Subhanallah. You won’t be able to imagine until you step foot one of the wonders of the world. As the Chinese saying, ‘You can’t be a warrior until you climbed the Great Wall’, shows the strength of the walls built over 9 centuries, and more than 8,800 km long. For more details on the Great Wall of China, refer Wikipedia.

The highest you can go to is beacon tower 3.
We didn't get the chance to go to Tianjin as planned. The weather is cold (mid autumn) and lots of smog (which is a combination of fog and pollutants), which caused the roads to Tianjin to be closed for 2 days. We received news that those who did go to Tianjin was stuck in traffic for 8 hours. Alhamdulillah, I’m thankful because we were saved from that (traffic jam).

More to come, this is what I can write at the moment J

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...