Monday, November 21, 2011

~amateur english~

Assalamualaikum,

There are times when I feel low, because I write in simple English, compared to other bloggers, which are very professional writers. Even when comparing to bloggers who write in Malay, they are much better. I push myself to remember the correct words, for the correct meaning, something that suits the situation. But my mind won't let me.

And these little voices in my head, annoyingly bugging me 'English tak tera mana pun, tapi ada hati nak tulih blog dalam English'. (yup, those lil voices orang utara jugak).
But thru reading other English-written-blogs, I am inspired to write more, in English. It doesn't make me improve. Maybe cos I don't blog much. Still, I want to instantly be a genius in writing in English (hey, I'm Einstein, remember?). But that is impossible, without extra work, extra reference and everything extra. Perseverance, and focus, and don't stress yourself. That's it!

My brother's doorgift during his wedding 3 years back. Not relevant to this post.
Ciao!

*I like to leave a post with no conclusion! Purpose??????? None.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...