Wednesday, August 10, 2011

~blogger's life~

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullah,

I'm not the type of person who have the guts to advise or to make a point on something wrong to someone, except among family members. I don't call this guts, but I've commented about something to Ami Schaheera of Sptnkswthrt, and I've been uneasy since. It feels so hard to breathe while I'm writing this. I've been telling myself that I'm doing a good thing, but did I offended her?

I've read her current entry, and it makes me feel even worse. To Ami (I don't know if you read this), I hope you will be strong (as you always has), always remember that Allah will always be there for us, and have a rest whenever you need one.

I'm posting this entry to apologize to Ami if I offended you in any way. I mean really, this comes from my heart.

I felt that I need to speak it out. This uneasy feeling in my heart won't stop until I do. And hope Ami understands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...