Tuesday, June 14, 2011

~sleepyhead~

Assalaamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakaatuh loves,

I'm just plain tired. I think my mind has already flown off to Europe. My departure to London would be on Wednesday next week insyaAllah. Pray for our safety and health ok :) We'll be visiting 4 European countries. Hope I'd be able to update my blog while I was there.

Note: Would love to buy these Venetian masks cos I'd be going to Venice as well :)
These are Venetian masks, and handmades are so beautifully shaped and painted.
A beauty right?

But maybe I'd only buy this type of mask, cos it doesnt feel right to buy a full face mask. Perhaps I'd buy a 
three quarter full face mask. Haha, if only I'd get to find them once I get to Venice.

Just a short post today. Ciao!

Source: chribob,giftag, hickerphoto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...