Tuesday, April 26, 2011

~the weekend~

Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera kawan-kawan sekalian. I've mentioned about me and my family (except Mr Partner) going to KL for the weekend, cos there was also a meeting in Putrajaya. Well, I have to take care of my now 20 months niece, who is now so out of control. I'm not saying it a negative way, cos she's just a child, she's learning new things by the minute. I was kinda tired taking care of her, thus no pics of my outfit from that trip (hmm, maybe sis ada kot skit2, yang candid). If sis got some, I'll surely post. It's not easy taking care of a child while wearing new soft coloured, material clothes. Cos I always ended up like "Hey, don't stand on my pastel pink pants, and don't put your saliva hands on my silk blouse, bla bla bla.." I don't actually scolded her in a bad way. I would finally give in to her in the end no matter what. Eventhough it means ruining my clothes (hmm, ada kot the silver skirt yang beli kt British India, got some black stains on it). But I didn't regret it. Cos taking care of a child needs a huge amount of patience. I can't resist seeing her cry or pretended to cry, huh. So yeah, that was all. (oh, my niece's mummy is super patient - bless her).

I'm preparing with a new post, which is an advice to me and to all muslimah out there. Graci.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...