Tuesday, October 18, 2011

~mind explosion~

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullah,
You know what? I'm feeling depressed right now. With all the work, the treatments, the new house, the preparation for beijing, it's not something I can fully cope with at the moment. I cried, and now I'm somewhat relieved, thanks to mister partner who've been truly understanding. I know he complains a lot about my workload, and for my strong commitment towards my work. But I know, he is concerned about my health, about me stressing out.

I apologize for making this space personal-diary-like-ish, but this is my blog; yes, unpredictable. I write anything I could write about, I could post pictures of anything I want (with terms and conditions la).

Noticed the change of blog design? Haha, just playing around. In the end I don't know how to revert to my old design. So this is what I got. *teehee

Note: Eventhough I got to go to Beijing without spending for flight and accommodation, but when I'm depressed, everything is topsy turvy (correct or not this spelling? hee).. But I'm thankful, because Allah gave us rezeki in many forms, and mine is that :) Alhamdulillah..

Toodles..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...